Usually on Sunday, we like to relax and chill. Which is great , so why not allow our body, skin, hair feel that too.
It is important to put yourself in the center of your attention that doesn’t mean that your are selfish. But if you want to be generous, give back to people you need to accumulate a certain amount of stock (love, energy, care, etc.) to be able to share it in a efficient way, without feeling to giving up on you.
To get back to the subject let me give you my routine. But before I need to explain you some details about me…..I have oily skin with acne and I have really curly hair type 3b/3c often dry.
Hair Oil Treatment
I like to do it once every 2 weeks or once a month it depends on your type of hair. For thin hair it’s better less than for thicker hair. But it is really depending on your judgment so try it and adapt it as you want
- For the first article about the subject I will make it simple and with few products…..Organic is better 🙂
- Olive oil — help bring moisture back to the hair, leaving it healthy-looking and shiny. Rich in vitamins A, E and antioxidants, olive oil helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture.
- Coconut oil — Rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, the nourishing benefits coconut oil for hair keeps your hair strong, shiny and looking great!
- Castor oil — is an age-old beauty secret for increasing hair growth
- Mix all the ingredients and warm it in the microwave for 15′ or 30′ seconds but be careful that is not to hot. Then massage gently to the scalp (avoid it for certain type of hair) and the length for at least 5 minutes. Put a shower cap or a plastic bag it will be warm and will help the oil to penetrate better. Tips: you can even had a wet t-shirt that you have put in the microwave on the shower cap for a stronger penetration.
Then wait at least 30 minutes or 1 day max. For me it is one night max because I don’t like it give me headache if I keeping it that long.
Wash it at least twice in the shower. The first one put the shampoo massage your scalp for 2 minutes then rinse it. And for the second put and let in your hair for at least 3 minutes and rinse it. Then do your shower as usual…
I can see the difference right a way my hair are shiner and it reduce damage. You can see after a month really great results.
So let’s try and tell me how did it work for you
See you next time for another Sunday Cocooning.